Bypass Google Account from Infinix Note 10 Pro Android 11 phone in 2022. This guide is mainly created for Infinix Note 10 Pro Android 11 users. Removing FRP lock from Infinix Note 10 Pro phone in 2022 is not an easy task.
Because of the new updates in Android, we have to work with the new methods to solve the FRP lock issues. Still, this is one of the best methods to not only remove FRP lock but also bypass the Google account verification completely from the Infinix Note 10 Pro Android 11 phone.
Best FRP Bypass Method for Infinix Android 11 Phones in 2022:
This FRP bypass method is a bit tricky yet easy to follow. The only thing which you have to focus on is ejecting the SIM jacket while pressing the power button. Which will lead you to the inside settings of your locked phone.
We have been using this method for many devices, this works best for not only Infinix Note 10 Pro but many other Android phones.
Factory Reset Protection aka FRP is basically working as a security feature to secure our important data. Once you apply a Factory Reset to any Android phone, this feature will be automatically activated.
Therefore, I suggest you save your Google Account details so that you don’t have to face any trouble unlocking your phone.
Well, this guide is only for the “Real Owners of the Android Phone”. Please don’t use this method to unlock a phone without the permission of the owner.
Enough talking, let’s get into it.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO HAVE FOR THIS FRP METHOD:
- PIN-locked SIM Card
- SIM Jacket Ejecting Tool
- Wi-Fi Network
- Second Working Phone
- XShare Application
- Google Account Manager APK
- FRP Bypass Account Login APK
(Follow the guide, all the applications will be available to download in this guide below.)
FRP bypass Infinix Note 10 Pro Android 11 Without PC 2022:
1. Start >> Next >> Connect to a Wi-Fi Network.
2. Next >> Tap on Don’t Copy >> Google Verification Screen will appear. Go Back to the Initial Setup Screen >>.
3. Insert a PIN Locked SIM Card into your Infinix Note 10 Pro phone.
4. Once you see the “Enter SIM PIN” screen.
- Eject the SIM-Jack using a SIM Injector Tool.
- Press the Power Button Twice.
- Apply both of these steps simultaneously.
5. Keep doing this until you can “Swipe Down” to see the Notification Bar.
6. This notification will pop up: Not Signed in, to use this phone.
- Then tap on “Manage” >> Notification Sound >> ADD NOTIFICATION.
8. Search Bar >> Type: XShare >> then select XShare application.
9. Enter XShare >> Receive >> Camera will Scan QR-Code.
MOST IMPORTANT STEPS:
1. Install the XShare Application into any of your second phone. Then go back and open Chrome Browser (On the second phone).
2. Select the URL Bar of Chrome Browser and go to this URL: tinyurl.com/AllFRPFiles.
3. Then scroll down and Download Google Account Manager 11.
4. After downloading this go back >> and Download FRP Bypass Account Login APK.
5. Once downloading both the “FRP Files” into your second phone. GO back >> and open the XShare App. Then tap on SEND.
6. Go to Files >> Phone Storage >> Download Folder >> and select both the Files and click on the “SEND” button.
7. Switch off high-speed mode >> Scan the QR-Code of your Second Phone using your Infinix Note 10 Pro FRP Lock Phone.
8. Receiving both the FRP Files into your Infinix Note 10 Pro phone. Go Back >> tap on VIEW >> and then install both the files.
9. After installing both FRP files >> Go back to the Files >> and open APKs.
10. Then, open Account Login APK >> tap on “:” top right corner >> Browser Sing-in >> OK.
Sign in to your Google Account in Infinix Note 10 Pro Android 11 Phone:
1. log in to any of your Google Account. (You can also create a New Account from this step).
2. After signing into your Google Account. We need to uninstall the Google Account Manager application.
- To do this, Go back >> Tap on Permissions >> Search Icon.
3. Search for Settings >> Scroll down and open Settings >> and then select App Management.
4. Tap >> App Management >> then inside go to “App settings” >> and here you will see “Google Account Manager”.
5. Uninstall the Google Account Manager >> and keep pressing the Back button until you reach the Initial Setup screen.
6. Now, just complete the Initial Setup of your Infinix Note 10 Pro phone. Tap > Start >> Next >> Don’t Copy.
7. As you can see, the Google Account which we added before is now appearing on the screen. Tap Next >> and more >> then Agree >> and finally you are back to the Home Page.
This is the best guide to removing Google account verification from Infinix Note 10 Pro Android 11 phone in 2022. There are multiple methods posted on our website FRPbypasstool.com for bypassing FRP and Google account from Infinix Note 10 Pro Android smartphone and tablet. If you still need any help, feel free to comment below or you can also contact me via Contact Us page.