OPPO A53 FRP Bypass Android 11 Without PC method is finally here. With the help of this method, you can easily bypass Google lock from OPPO A53 Smartphone with Android version 11, and 12.
Removing FRP lock from OPPO Android Version 11, 12 Phone was never so easy. Android always updating its security features to make the FRP lock secure from unlocking.
The only method, which is having a higher score in unlocking Google verification or FRP lock from all the OPPO Android 11 phones. That is using a Pin locked SIM-Card method.
With the use of a PIN-locked SIM Card, we can get into the settings of a Locked FRP phone. This method especially supports devices which are having Android Version 11 or higher.
For the previous Android Versions like Android v6, v7, v8, v9, and v10. We have different methods to play with.
But for the Android v11, we have been using PIN locked SIM-Card method to unlock OPPO devices. After all, we are getting pleasing results.
REQUIRED ITEMS FOR THIS METHOD:
- PIN Locked SIM-Card
- SIM Jacket Ejecting Tool
- Wi-Fi Network
OPPO A53 FRP Bypass Android 11, 12 – Complete Guide:
1. Select your language >> tap Next >> allow Terms of Service >> then Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Once you see the “Google Verify your account” screen on OPPO A53 Android 11 phone. Go back to the initial screen (Select language page).
3. Insert a PIN Locked SIM Card into your OPPO A53 phone.
4. Once you see the “Enter the PIN for SIM1” screen.
- Eject the SIM-Jack using a SIM Injector Tool.
- Press the Power Button Twice.
- Apply both of these steps simultaneously.
Bypass Google Account Verification from OPPO A53 Android 11, 12 in 2023:
6. This notification will pop up: Not Signed in, to use this phone.
- Then tap on “Settings Gear Icon” >> and click OK.
7. Scroll down and go to “Additional Settings” >> and select “Back up and Reset” >> then tap on “Erase all data (Factory Reset)”.
8. Now select “Erase all data” and then a pop-up will appear, tap on “Erase Data”. Then, the phone will start wiping all the data including “Google account verification” from your OPPO A53 Android 11 phone.
9. After a few minutes, your phone will restart after wiping all the data from it. Select your Language >> Connect to a WIFI network and complete all initial setup of your OPPO A53 phone.
10. Once you complete the initial setup, you can start using your phone again without any “FRP lock” or Google account verification.
I hope this method helps you to unlock FRP from your OPPO Android 11 phone. If you are still not able to remove Google verification from OPPO Android 11 phone, feel free to contact me via the contact page or you can also comment below this post.