In this FRP removal method, we are going to use Samsung FRP Tool. This method is easy to follow, unlike other FRP methods.
We first need to connect our Samsung Galaxy device to a computer using a USB data cable. To open “Chrome Browser” on our FRP-locked phone.
Samsung FRP Tool will send a command to open “Chrome Browser”, with the help of this browser, we can download “Galaxy Store”.
To remove the “Google verification lock” successfully, we have to apply every step in this method very carefully.
All the important steps to “Unlock Factory Reset Protection from Samsung A12” aka FRP lock, are mentioned in this post including screenshots of every step.
Samsung A12 FRP Bypass Android 11 2022 Best Method:
We aim to provide you with the best and easy-to-follow guide, which will help you to understand and apply this method easily to the Samsung A12 phone.
This method works best for all the Samsung devices having the latest “Android 11 Patch”. Although, this will also work for devices with older Android versions. This includes, “Android 6, 7, 8, 9, and Android 10”.
As we know, with every new patch released from Android, we have to come along with the new method to “Remove Google Verification”.
Well, this method will surely help you to unlock your Samsung A12 device.
Required Items for this FRP Method:
- WiFi Connection
- USB Data Cable
- Samsung FRP Tool
Step-by-step guide to unlock FRP from Samsung Galaxy A12:
1. Tap on Start > then connect to a WiFi network and tap Next > once you see “Google Verify your account” screen, go back to Welcome! Screen again.
2. Now, connect Samsung Galaxy A12 phone to a computer using a USB data cable.
3. Then open “Samsung FRP Tool” into the computer.
- Download Samsung FRP Tool
- Click on “Bypass FRP” button inside Samsung FRP Tool.
4. It will take a few seconds to send “Browser Command” to your Samsung A12 phone.
5. A Pop-up message will appear on your phone, tap on View >.
6. This will open “Chrome Browser” for you, tap on “Accept & Continue” and then select the URL BAR and go to this URL: tinyurl.com/AllFRPFiles
7. Scroll down and tap on “click to open Galaxy Apps”.
8. Install the “Galaxy Store” tap on Update > and wait for the update to be finished.
9. Search “Play Services Hidden” into the Galaxy Store and login to a Samsung Account.
(If you don’t have a Samsung Account, you can also create a new account.)
10. Login to your Samsung Account.
Last 5 Steps to unlock FRP from Samsung A12 Android 11 Phone:
11. Then download and install “Play Services Hidden Settings” applicaiton.
- Once installed, tap on “OPEN HIDDEN SETTINGS” > and scroll down to select “Google Play Services (KidSetup).
12. Go to “Pattern” > then draw any Pattern > and then Continue > and then press the “Back Button”.
13. Go back to the “Welcome Screen” > and tap on “Start” > connect to a “WiFi” > Next > and then draw your pattern.
14. Fortunately, now you can Sign-in to any of your Google Account or you can also create a new account.
15. Then, just complete the initial setup of your Samsung Galaxy A12 phone and you are all set.
At the end of this free guide to unlock FRP from “Samsung Galaxy A12”, we hope you have successfully bypassed FRP and Google verification from your phone. Although, you can comment below for any help regarding FRP lock devices.
FRP Bypass from Samsung Galaxy Android v8, v9, v10, v11 and v12 Free Guides:
- Samsung Android 12 FRP Bypass without PC 2022 [NEW GUIDE]
- Samsung Android 11 FRP Bypass Alliance Shield X [100% Working Method]
- Samsung Android 10 FRP Bypass Without PC and SIM Card 2022
- Samsung Android 9 FRP Bypass Without PC Unlock Google Account
- Samsung Android 8 FRP Bypass Without PC 2022 Latest Method