ADT FRP Service Tool is a free software to bypass the Google verification lock from Android devices. This tool has multiple premium features that include the removal of the FRP lock from any Android device in 2024. It works with the *#0*# code that puts Android devices into ADB mode.
What’s more, it is a free ADT FRP Service Tool that does not require to use of credits or tokens like other paid tools. The user does not even have to buy any subscription to use this tool. Not only this, you don’t even need to create an account as it works without logging in.
The complete step-by-step procedure that helps you to easily bypass the FRP lock from an Android device is also available on this website. After downloading and installing this tool into your computer or PC. You can use the FRP bypass Google lock using the ADT FRP Service Tool guide which is available in this post.
However, the tool and the step-by-step procedure to unlock your device are free of cost. We are trying our best to create as many free guides as possible for Android smartphone users.
ADT FRP SERVICE TOOL FEATURES
This free tool has many useful features that are only available in paid premium tools.
- Change CSC *#0*#
- Enable Adb old and new sec 2023
- Factory Reset
- Knox KG Remove
These features are very useful in removing the Factory Reset Protection lock from Android devices. Especially the Enable ADB option for old and new Android devices. This works as a communication bridge between the PC and the Android device. ADB stands for Android Debug Bridge, it creates a connection between the computer and the device. Hence, it can get the commands to remove the FRP lock from the ADT FRP Service Tool and will proceed with the instructions to completely bypass the Google FRP lock.
Password: ADT FRP Tool 2024
FRP Bypass using ADT Service FRP Tool:
The ADB Mode section of this tool allows you to bypass the FRP lock from your Android smartphone and tablet.
- ADB Remove FRP (OLD)
- ADB Remove FRP (NEW)
Most importantly, this tool has 2 ADB Modes in the ADB section, the first one is for old Android versions like Android 6, 7, and 8.
On the other hand, you can use the 2nd ADB to remove FRP (NEW) for Android versions from 9 to 12.
MTP Mode Section:
Fortunately, this free tool has great support for all MTP devices. This works great if you have access to the settings of your phone and you can enable the developer options. Once you enable the developer option, you can easily Factory Reset your device using the MTP mode section of the ADT FRP Service Tool.
Bypass Google Account Verification using ADT FRP Tool 2024
1. Extract and open the ADT FRP Service Tool by double-clicking on it.
2. Once the tool appears on your screen, click on the “Device Manager” button.
3. It will open the Device Manager of your computer, click on the Portable Device section.
4. Now, you need to connect your Android device to the PC using a USB Data Cable.
Before connecting the phone, make sure to update the Android USB Drivers to the latest version.
5. After that, your device name will appear inside the “Portable Devices” section of the device manager. That means you have successfully connected the phone to the PC.
6. Now go to the ADT FRP Service Tool, just below the driver install button, you will see the “PORT” tab.
Click on the port tab and select the port of your Android smartphone.
7. Next, click on the “Enable ADB old and new Sec 2023” button.
8. Then, this FRP Tool will start the procedure of creating an Android debug bridge between the computer and the device.
Enable ADB Mode in Android Smartphone – Simple Steps
9. To enable the ADB, you first need to go to the Emergency Dialer of your phone.
10. Then, dial this command code inside the dialer *#0*#.
11. This will bring up the Test Mode screen on your Android phone.
12. Next, go back to the ADT FRP Service Tool and click on the “OK” button.
13. Here, we need to wait for 5 to 10 minutes and the FRP unlock tool will start running the ADB command to remove the FRP lock.
14. After that, you will see a popup window on your phone’s screen with “Allow USB Debugging”.
Here, you don’t need to touch anything, and after a few seconds, it will redirect you to the Settings of your phone. Then the device will automatically restart.
15. Inside the service tool, you will have a “FRP Remove Successfully” message.
That means, now you can easily use your Android phone without facing the Google account verification lock screen.
This is a complete informative guide about the ADT Service FRP Tool. On the other hand, it also has a free instructional guide to easily unlock FRP lock from Android smartphones in 2024.