Easy Samsung FRP Tool is one of the best FRP tools that helps a user to bypass Google lock from Samsung Galaxy devices. This FRP tool not only removes the FRP lock but also bypasses the Google account verification lock completely from a Samsung Galaxy smartphone and tablet. The user interface of this Easy Samsung FRP tool 2023 latest version is amazingly easy to follow. That makes it more demanding for users who are looking to bypass the FRP lock from their Android phones.
Generally, Factory Reset Protection is an important security feature. That automatically activates after you Factory Reset an Android device. No matter if you are using Android 13, Android 12, or Android 11. This FRP feature has been working since the launch of Android Lollipop 5.0.
Hence, this FRP lock is also very disturbing for people who don’t remember their Google account credentials. Although, it is not a good idea to Factory Reset any Android device without checking the Google account details. We suggest not Resetting an Android device without noticing the Gmail ID and Password of the Google account which is working with the Google PlayStore.
Easy Samsung FRP Tool 2020 V1, V2, v2.7:
However, if you are in a situation where you have Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy device. And you are now facing the Google account verification lock or FRP lock. Then, we still have a chance to remove it without entering the details of the Google account.
To do that, we are going to use Easy Samsung FRP tool 2020 v1, v2 versions, which is the latest version of this FRP tool. Well, this is the easiest way to remove FRP lock from any Samsung Galaxy phone and tablet. The procedure is the same for both devices, whether you are using this method to bypass Googe lock from a phone or tablet.
As the name suggests, Easy Samsung FRP Tool, that procedure is also quite easy to follow. All you need to do is to connect your Samsung device to the PC or Computer. Make sure to connect the WiFi connection to your Samsung device before connecting to the PC. You can use the USB Data Cable to connect the device and then click on the “Bypass FRP Lock” button inside the Easy Samsung FRP tool 2020 v1, v2, and v2.7. This will start the procedure to completely remove the FRP lock without losing your data.
Easy Samsung FRP Tool v1, v2, v2.7 for PC (Latest Version):
|All Versions||Download Links|
|Easy Samsung FRP Tool 2020 V1||Get it now|
|Easy_Samsung FRP 2021 V1||Get it now|
|Easy_Samsung_FRP 2021 V2||Get it now|
|Easy Samsung FRP Tool 2022 V2.7 (Latest Version||Get it now|
Moreover, this tool will only remove the Google account credentials from your device. That means you can still have a chance to see the images, videos, and other important data which is saved inside your locked device.
With that being said, let’s jump into the step-by-step procedure to bypass the Google account lock from Samsung Galaxy. With the help of the Easy Samsung FRP Tool.
Unlike other FRP tools, this one is totally free of cost. The user does not need to buy credits from the developer’s website to use the tool. Although, it is offering many premium features which resemble a lot with any premium FRP tool.
The best feature of this tool is to Bypass FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets. This is the most useful feature, and yet it is free to use. In addition, we are going to add a complete step-by-step guide to this post. Which you can use to easily unlock FRP and Google account verification from your FRP-locked device.
Samsung Galaxy Android Versions Support:
Easy Samsung FRP Tool can remove and bypass Factory Reset Protection with one click. On the other hand, it does not matter if you are using a Samsung device with Android versions 13, 12, and 11. This works best for every Android version. The latest Android version 13 is having the latest security patch with FRP lock. But, it can also work to remove FRP lock from Android versions 10, 9, 8, and 7.
Overall, it has a complete package of bypassing Google Lock, especially for Samsung Galaxy phones. The functionality is by far the simplest and easiest of all time. As there are many FRP Unlock Tools available for free to download from our website, but this one has better functionality. Specially for Samsung Galaxy devices.
How to use Easy Samsung FRP Tool (Complete Guide):
1. Extract the Easy Samsung FRP Tool v2 2023 and go to the driver’s folder.
2. There are 2 drivers set up, 1 is for 32-bit OS and the other one is for 64-bit operating system.
3. You can check the operating system of your Windows by going into the properties of “This PC or My Computer.
4. Then install the driver setup according to your OS (x86 version for 32-bit OS, and x64 for 64-bit OS).
6. After installing the drivers, go back to the “Easy Samsung FRP Tool 2023” folder, and right-click on it.
7. Then click on “Run as administrator” to run the tool with Windows permission.
8. The Samsung FRP tool will appear on your screen. Click on the “Bypass FRP” button.
9. Now, connect the Samsung Galaxy device to the PC/Computer. Before that, make sure to connect your Samsung phone to the Wi-Fi connection.
10. The Easy FRP Tool will show a popup window, click on “OK”.
11. As you can see, the Samsung device is connected to the FRP tool.
12. After a few minutes, the FRP tool will process the details of your Samsung Android 13, 12, and 11 devices.
13. Then, it will send a command to the phone, that will open the Chrome Browser into the phone.
14. To open the browser, you need to tap on the “View” button from a popup window inside your Samsung phone.
15. The internet browser will appear on the screen of your phone. Tap on the URL bar and remove the URL.
16. Once you do that, type this URL: tinyurl.com/Allfrpfiles into the URL bar and press enter.
Easy Samsung FRP Tool Launching Browser Event Failed Fix:
In case, you are facing an “Installing Drivers Failed” or “Launching Browser Event Failed” error in Easy Samsung FRP tool v2 2020 or 2021. That simply means you are not using the latest Samsung USB drivers.
Usually, this error appears because of the old USB drivers. There is a simple solution to fix this. Simply, download and install the latest version of Samsung USB drivers from this link.
1. Install and update the drivers, then follow the further steps to completely fix this error.
2. Disconnect the Samsung phone from PC/Computer.
3. Open the Easy FRP tool and click on the “Disable Drivers Signatures” button.
4. This will disable the drivers of your computer and then click on “OK”. The computer will reboot after this.
5. Once the computer restarts, open the FRP tool and connect your device to PC again. Then simply click on the Bypass FRP button to start the procedure of removing the FRP lock.
This is the complete post that includes everything about the Easy Samsung FRP bypass Tool. Including the download links for each version of this tool. However, if you face any difficulty in removing and bypassing FRP lock from your device. Feel free to contact me on the official Facebook page of FRPBypassTool.