This FRP bypass guide works for Realme 9, 9i, 9 5G, and 9 Pro+. You can easily apply this method to remove Google Account and Bypass FRP lock from your Realme phone without using pc.
In this method, we are going to perform a Factory Reset to our phone to completely remove the Google Account details which were previously synced to your phone. Even after having the Google verification lock, we can still get into the settings of our Realme 9 phone to perform a Factory Reset.
Fortunately, that will eventually remove the Google account Gmail ID and Password completely, and you will be able to add a new Google account to your phone without having any trouble.
Remember, all the free methods to remove a Google account and bypass FRP lock from any Android phone, posted on FRPBypassTool.com are only for Educational Purposes and to help people unlock their phones who forget their Google account ID and Password.
We do not encourage the unlocking of stolen smartphones. However, anyone using these guides available on FRPBypassTool.com for any illegal or unlawful purpose will be solely responsible for his/her actions.
FRP Bypass Google verification from Realme 9, 9i, 9 5G, and 9 Pro Plus:
1. Tap on Start and connect to a WiFi network.
2. At the Google account verification screen, when it asks you to “Verify your Google account”. Then Go back to the “Hello” screen.
3. Push and hold (Volume UP + Volume Down) buttons at the same time to turn on the Talkback.
4. When you see the “Welcome to Talkback” screen, draw a big reverse “L” on your Realme 9 screen.
Double tap on “While using the app” and then again double tap on “Use voice commands” to activate the voice commands in Talkback.
5. Say “Google Assistant” to open the Google assistant feature on your Realme 9 phone.
After that, Press and hold the (Volume UP + Volume Down) buttons to turn off the Talkback settings.
6. Open the Keyboard from Google assistant then type and select “Google”.
Then select “Google Icon” from the bottom left corner of your screen.
7. Once you see Google searches, tap on the “Microphone Symbol” to open the Voice command.
Say “Open Settings” into the voice command to open the settings of your phone.
8. Swipe down into the settings and select “System Settings”.
Then go to the “Back up and reset”.
9. Select “Reset Phone” >> Erase all data >> and finally tap on “Erase Data” to Factory Reset your Realme 9 phone.
Doing this will remove the Google account verification and FRP lock from your Realme 9 phone.
10. Wait for the Factory Reset to completely remove all data including the Google account email address which was previously synced with your phone.
11. After a few minutes, you can easily complete the initial setup of your realme phone and start using it again without any FRP lock or Google account verification screen.
With the help of this method, you can easily bypass FRP lock and remove Google account verification from Realme 9, 9i, 9 5G, and 9 Pro Plus phones.
This is a universal method, which support all the versions of Realme 9 smartphone.
I hope you find this method helpful for you to unlock your phone, if you have questions related to this guide, feel free to ask me in the comment section. I will try my best to help you out.