GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool is the best choice when it comes to bypassing Google lock and FRP lock from an Android phone and tablet. In general, the GSM Flasher ADB bypass FRP tool can deactivate Factory Reset Protection from any Android device. Usually, I am getting requests to make a separate guide for Samsung Galaxy and ZTE Phones using this tool.
However, Factory Reset Protection is an important part of the security system of the Android device. Once you apply a Factory Reset procedure to any Android device this FRP lock feature activates automatically. Since this security feature was first announced by Google for Android Lollipop 5.1 since then this has been a vital part of the smartphone’s security.
Generally, it is not a good idea to forget about the Gmail ID and Password of your Google account. I would suggest you note down the details before resetting your phone. As the Factory Reset procedure is going to remove all the previous settings and will set the FRP lock as the security measure.
GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool for Android 5, 6, 7 and 8:
How to check the details of my Google Account? Well, that is quite easy to do. The Google account which you are using to install applications from Play Store is the actual Google account. This is the same Google account that you need to log in with after resetting the phone.
In case, you did not save these details and already reset your phone. Then the GSM Flasher ADB bypass FRP App will help you to get access to your phone. Not only that, this tool will completely remove the previously saved Google account details.
Hence, it will also unlock the FRP lock from your device. Furthermore, anyone can bypass Google Lock by using GSM Flasher ADB Bypasser FRP Tool from Android. You don’t have to be a tech geek or have tech knowledge to use this tool.
This tool has a friendly user interface, which makes it more popular amongst Android users. It connects with the ADB (Android Debug Bridge) from your phone and sends commands to deactivate the Google FRP lock.
GSM Flasher ADB bypass FRP tool Free Download Latest Version:
|FRP TOOL AND USB DRIVERS||DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK|
|GSM Flasher ADB bypass FRP Tool Free Download||Google Drive Link|
|UPDATE USB DRIVERS||UPDATE NOW|
Although, this tool can easily unlock any Android smartphone and tablet. But, this works best with the Samsung Galaxy devices having Android 5.0, 5.1 Lollipop and Android 6.0, 6.1 Marshmallow. However, if you are looking to bypass FRP lock from a Samsung Galaxy phone with Android Nougat 7.0, 7.1 version. Then, this FRP tool can also be very useful for you to unlock it as well.
Generally, users are looking for an FRP tool that can unlock ZTE Android phones. We are getting a lot of requests from users to create a guide about ZTE smartphones and tablets. Well, today this guide can help you to bypass Google Lock from a ZTE Android device.
However, this FRP tool can only bypass FRP lock from ZTE devices with Android 5.0, 5.1, 5.1.0 to Android Marshmallow 6.0, 6.1 versions. Additionally, you can also use this tool for ZTE devices with Android Nougat 7.0, and 7.1 versions.
GSM FRP Tool Unlock Android Smartphone Brands List:
- Samsung Galaxy
- Sony Xperia
- TECNO Mobile
How to use GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool?
1. Tap on the “Emergency Call” button from the Welcome screen of your Android phone.
2. Turn on the “Bluetooth Earphone” device to connect with the phone.
3. Dial the “112” emergency number using the dialer.
4. Tap on the “Bluetooth” option from the dialing screen. Then select your “Bluetooth earphone” device model number from the “Available devices” list.
5. Once your phone is connected to the Bluetooth earphone, push and hold the call button for “3-4 seconds”.
6. As a result, it will open the “Voice command” on your Android device. Say out loud “Chrome” and it will open the Chrome browser.
Now, type “Calculator” in the search bar and select the result with “Calculator App”.
After that, type this code number “(+30012012732+” into the calculator app.
7. Hence, entering this code will open the “DRParser Mode” of your device. Now type “*#0808#” to open the USB Settings.
Once you see the USB Settings on your phone’s screen, select the “DM + ACM + ADB” option and then Reboot your device.
Bypass Google lock using GSM Flasher ADB bypass FRP App:
8. Now open the “GSM Flasher Adb Bypass FRP Tool” on the PC/Computer. The status shows “Offline”.
9. To make the Status online, connect your Android device to your PC using a USB Data Cable.
10. Once you connect it, the GSM Flasher ADB Bypasser FRP Tool will send the “ADB connection” command to the device.
Firstly, tap and check on “Always allow from this computer”.
Secondly, click on “OK” to activate the ADB interface.
11. Moreover, the status of the “GSM Flasher adb bypass frp app” turns green. That means you can now easily bypass the FRP lock from your Android device.
Click on the “Remove FRP” button to start the bypassing Google lock procedure.
12. Now, this FRP tool will start to remove the Factory Reset Protection and Google lock. It roughly takes 2 to 4 minutes to unlock the device.
13. Fortunately, after just a few minutes, your device is free from Google lock and FRP lock. Click on “OK” from the popup window and restart your Android phone.
14. All you need to do, is to complete the initial setup of your smartphone. During the setup, you will not face any FRP lock or Google verification screen.
In the end, this is a complete step-by-step method that helps a user to bypass FRP lock from an Android phone and tablet. With the help of the “GSM Flasher ADB bypass frp tool free download,” you can deactivate FRP lock from any device.