Muslim Odin v2.0 FRP unlock tool is the best working version, which helps to deactivate and unlock Google account verification lock.
This FRP tool can easily remove not only FRP lock but also Google verification lock from any Samsung Galaxy android device.
On the other hand, this FRP tool is free to use and all the steps to bypass Google verification lock from any Samsung device are very simple and handy.
IMPORTANT ELEMENTS FOR MUSLIM ODIN LATEST VERSION:
- Muslim Odin FRP Tool v2.0 (Download)
- FRP File for Samsung Galaxy J710F (Downoad)
- (I am using firwmare for Samsung J710F, you can download Firmware or FRP File according to your Samsung Model Number using this link: (DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE FOR ALL SAMSUNG MODELS)
- WiFI Connection
- Computer or Laptop
- Battery Percentage 70%
Follow the step by step guide to bypass FRP lock using Muslim Odin FRP Tool:
1. Download Muslim Odin Latest Version and extract it to the desktop.
2. Open the FRP tool and click on the FRP File.tar box.
3. Power on your Samsung Phone and boot it into the Download mode >> by pressing (Volume Down + Power button + Home button) at the same time.
4. After booting into the Download Mode >> Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to your PC using a USB Data Cable.
5. Then click on the FRP File option inside Muslim Odin FRP Tool >> this will show you a drop-down menu. Select your Samsung device model number.
Once you select the device number >> click on 300K to Download Mode button.
6. Wait for the Gadget Serial to be installed.
7. Then, click on the “BL button” from FRP Tool and select the FRP files for Samsung.
8. Go to the folder of FRP files for Samsung and open (BL_*Device Model Number*) and open it into the tool.
9. All the files will automatically upload to the FRP tool. Click on the (CHECK) and then click on the Start button.
10. This will take 7 to 12 minutes to completely remove the FRP lock and Google verification lock from the Samsung Galaxy device.
11. Wait until you see, RESET OK!! message and REMOVED message into the Muslim Odin FRP Tool.
Fortunately, the FRP lock is completely removed from your Samsung Galaxy phone. If you need any help regarding this method please ask me in the comment below.
More Free Guides to unlock FRP:
Samsung FRP Bypass Tool – Unlock Google Account Verification [LATEST VERSION]
ZTE FRP Bypass Tool for PC – ZTE Android FRP Removal Tool [LATEST VERSION]
Octoplus FRP Tool Download – Bypass Google Account [WITHOUT BOX]