Samsung S10 FRP bypass Android 12 is the easiest guide to remove the FRP lock. This is one of my favourite methods to bypass Google account verification from Samsung S10 Android 12 devices.
As we are going to use the Samsung S10 FRP bypass tool for this method. This tool is super easy and yet very powerful to unlock any Samsung phone or tablet.
Moreover, after performing a Factory Reset on any Android device. You have to enter the correct details of a Google account. The Gmail ID and Password of the Google account that connects your phone to the PlayStore.
Usually, the Google account that you first log in to install the apps from PlayStore. That Google account is really important and you should never forget about the Email and Password of that account.
However, if you don’t remember the Email ID or Password. And you have Factory Reset your Samsung S10 device. Then, we can use this Samsung S10 FRP bypass Android 12 method to unlock it.
The FRP tool we are going to use for this method is SamFw Tool. There are multiple FRP bypass tools available, but this one is the best for Samsung Galaxy. This tool is free to use and you don’t have to pay a single penny to buy credit.
Therefore, we have selected this Samsung S10 FRP bypass tool to use for our guide. This guide will show you, how you can easily remove the FRP lock and bypass Google account lock from Samsung Galaxy S10 Android 11 device.
Samsung S10 FRP bypass Android 12 with FRP bypass Tool:
This is a specific guide to bypassing FRP lock from Samsung S10 and S10 Plus devices. The Samsung Galaxy S10 device was first released with the Android v9.0 in 2019. Although, the current variant of Samsung Galaxy S10 is upgradable to Android 12, One UI 4.1 version in 2023.
This latest Android Version 12 is featuring with the newer Factory Reset Protection security update for Samsung S10 and S10 Plus. Hence, making it more difficult to bypass Google Lock from Android devices.
However, we are always trying our best to discover more ways to bypass Google Lock from Android devices. And today we are going to show you a method using the Samsung S10 FRP bypass tool.
The list of Samsung S10 and S10 Plus models is available below, which you can easily unlock using this method.
- SM-G973U (USA)
- SM-G973W (Canada)
- SM-G973F/DS (Global)
- SM-G9730 (China)
As we know, the Samsung S10 was first released with the Android 9.0 version, but with every new update, the device is either running on Android 10, Android 11, or Android 12 version.
Furthermore, unlike other FRP tools, you don’t even need to turn off the Antivirus or Real-time protection. Even though this guide is for Samsung s10 FRP bypass without Sim Card and you don’t have to use a Pin lock SIM card for this method.
Firstly, download and install Samsung S10 FRP bypass tool into your PC using the link below.
Secondly, download and update the Samsung USB Drivers to latest version using the link below.
Samsung S10 FRP Bypass Tool Android 12 Step-by-step:
1. Start from the initial setup and connect to a Wi-Fi network.
2. It will ask you to enter the PIN Code to unlock the Samsung S10 device. Tap on “Use my Google account” and then you will see the “Google Account Verification” screen.
- Now go back to the initial setup screen.
3. Connect your Samsung S10 phone to the Computer/PC.
4. Open the SamFw Tool’s latest version and then you will see “Samsung Mobile USB Modem”, which means your device is connected to the SamFw FRP tool.
5. Click on the “Remove FRP (Security)” button inside the SamFw FRP Tool.
6. The Samsung S10 FRP bypass using FRP Tool is now starting to remove the FRP lock from your device.
7. A popup message will appear on your screen to enable the test mode on your device.
8. Tap on the “Emergency Call” option from the welcome page and it will open the dialer.
9. Now type this code in the dialer “*#0*#”.
10. The Samsung Galaxy S10 device is now working in the Test Mode.
Samsung S10 FRP bypass Tool IMPORTANT STEPS:
11. Go back to the SamFw Tool and click on “OK” from the popup message
12. The Samsung FRP Tool now sends the command to activate the ADB mode into your device.
13. After a few seconds, you will see this message “Allow USB Debugging”.
14. Check your Samsung S10 device and you will see the “Allow USB Debugging” prompt. First, click on “Always allow from this computer” and then click OK.
15. Once you do that, the SamFW tool will completely bypass the Google account verification lock from the Samsung S10 device.
16. The device will reboot to the initial setup.
17. Now all you need to do is to complete the initial setup of your phone. While doing this, you will not face FRP Bypass Lock or Google account lock in your Samsung S10 device.
18. The Google account verification lock and FRP lock are completely removed. The device is now ready to use just like new.
This is one of the easiest ways to FRP bypass Samsung S10 Android 13 device. I am using SamFw Tool to unlock FRP from this phone and it will work for all the Samsung models.
Moreover, this guide works best for Android 13, 12, 11, and 10. But, if you have a device that has the old Android patch version. Like, Android 9, 8, or 7, you can also use this method to remove the FRP lock from your Samsung device with the old Android version.