Smart Key Tool is an impressive invention in the section of FRP tools. This tool works like a charm for removing Google account verification from any android device.
On the other hand, it’s free to download and the user interface is absolutely outstanding.
The user interface of this FRP tool is impressive, as it does not require a tech-savvy person to use the features of this FRP tool.
Anyone from anywhere in the world can utilize the useful features of this FRP bypass tool.
Today, this guide will show you how easy it is to unlock or remove FRP lock from the Samsung Galaxy device.
Smart Key Tool step by step guide to remove FRP and Google verification from Samsung Galaxy:
1. First thin first, download and extract the Smart Key FRP tool to your desktop.
1. Download Smart Key v1.0.2 FRP Tool Full Setup.
3. Open the “XTM Smart Key Tool Cracked” folder and do not extract the file. Instead, directly RUN the setup from the .rar file.
5. After that, go to your desktop and right-click on the XTM Smart Key FRP Tool, and go to its properties.
6. Go to the “Compatibility” tab and click on “Run this program in compatibility mode” >> and “RUN this program ad an administrator”. Then simply, click on APPLY button.
7. This will open the FRP tool for you.
8. Now click on the “SAMSUNG” from the top bar.
9. Now, boot your Samsung phone into the Download Mode.
Press and hold (Volume Down + Power + Home buttons) Simultaneously.
Release all the buttons once you see Downloading screen.
10. After that, connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to your PC with the help of a USB cable.
12. This process will take 10 to 15 minutes to remove and bypass the FRP lock from the Samsung Galaxy phone.
13. Once your phone restarts, you can complete the initial setup without any Google verification screen or FRP lock.
This was the guide to remove Google account verifiction lock and FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy phone. If you face any difficulties while applying this method on your device, feel free to comment below.