MediaTek Universal Tool v2 download the latest version directly using this guide. This is the latest version of MediaTek universal tools and it can deactivate FRP lock with one click. MediaTek Android devices are becoming more famous day by day and people are getting more interest in MediaTek devices. Therefore, the demand is significantly increasing to have a tool that can easily remove the FRP Lock and Google account verification.
There are mainly 2 types of locks that people are facing these days with MTK Android devices. The First one is FRP lock or Google verification lock. The second is the Password, Pattern, PIN, or any type of Screen lock.
We tend to forget about the Password, Pattern, PIN, or any screen lock which secures the data of our phone. But, what to do if you don’t remember the screen lock? Well, there is an easy solution available for MTK Android devices.
Furthermore, MTK users are also facing Factory Reset Protection (FRP) locks. Although, the FRP lock is an important feature of the Android device. Just like a Password lock secures a phone so that only the person who owns the device or who knows the password can use the device. The FRP lock is another layer of protection, that secures your phone’s data even after getting a Factory Reset.
Moreover, the person who knows the correct Gmail ID and Password of the Google account. Can enter the details and easily get access to the phone’s data. However, what if you are the rightful owner of the MTK Android device and forgot the Gmail ID or Password of your Google account?
MediaTek Universal Tool Useful Features:
- Auth Bypass
- Format Data/Factory Reset
- Safe Format (Misc)
- Safe Format (Para)
- Erase FRP Lock (Google account verification lock)
- Erase FRP from Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Erase Xiaomi Mi Account
- Unlock Bootloader
- Relock Bootloader
- Unlock Permanent
- Remove Demo (For Vivo Devices)
- Remove Demo (For OPPO Devices)
- Erase NV
- Read NV (For OPPO, Realme, and VIVO)
- Dump Reloader
- Read Boot+VBMeta
MediaTek Universal Tool v2 Free Download Latest Version Guide:
Download the MTK Universal Tool’s latest version easily by clicking on the link below in the details. This tool has a user-friendly interface, that makes it useable to everyone, even if you don’t know about resetting your Android phone. Still, you can use this tool to reset it without any hassle. Moreover, we are providing a step-by-step guide that you can follow and apply the same steps to your Android device using this MTK unlock tool.
- Tool Name: MediaTek Client Tool v2 Free Download
- Tool Size: 50Mbs
- Windows Compatibility: This tool is compatible with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP OS (32bit & 64bit).
- Don’t forget to disable the Windows Defender/Antivirus before proceeding with this tool.
- Credit: MediaTek Chipset GSM Team
- Password: frpbypasstool.com
Download Link: MediaTek Universal Tool v2 Free Download
Use MediaTek Universal Tools to remove Password lock and FRP Lock:
In that case, the MediaTek Universal Tools comes quite handy. Today, I will be showing you each step to unlock FRP from an MTK device. This is a complete universal guide that works for every MTK Android device available in the market.
Unlock Screen Lock from MediaTek Android Device:
1. Extract the “MediaTek Universal Tools” and open the folder.
2. Go to the “Driver” folder.
3. Inside, you will find 2 Drivers. The drivers with x64 are for 32bit and x86 is for 64bit OS.
(You can check the system type by going into the properties of “My Computer or This PC.)
- Then install the drivers according to your system type (32 or 64bit).
4. After that, run the “MediaTek Universal Tools” as an administrator.
(You may need to deactivate windows defender if you are using Windows 8 or 7. It works fine with Windows 10.)
5. The MTK universal tool will appear on your screen. Click on “Format Data/Factory Reset” and then click on the Start button.
6. Now, it will show you the commands to put your MTK device into BROM Mode.
7. To put your device into BROM Mode, push and hold the (Volume UP + Volume Down) buttons together. And at the same time, insert the USB cable into your phone.
8. After that, it will show the “BROM Mode” Connected message on the MediaTek tools interface.
9. In just a few minutes, this tool will remove the Password, Patter, PIN, or any Screen lock from your device.
Now remove the Factory Reset Protection lock from the MediaTek device. Follow this guide:
Erase FRP Lock using MediaTek Universal Tools:
1. Open the MTK Tools, select the “Erase FRP” feature, and then click on the Start button.
2. Now, it will ask you to put your MTK Android device into BROM Mode.
3. To put your device into BROM Mode, push and hold the (Volume UP + Volume Down) buttons together. And at the same time, insert the USB data cable into your phone.
4. And just like that, the device is now connected to the BROM Mode.
5. After that, it will take 4-5 minutes to completely remove FRP lock or Google verification from your MediaTek device.
This is the complete guide to bypassing FRP lock and Screen lock from MTK devices. If you need any help unlocking your MTK Android device, feel free to contact us on our Facebook page.